Monday, November 16, 2009

Last day in the first world

Well this is it, I just had my last home-cooked dinner for a while, am about to sleep the last night in my bed, and tomorrow night I'll be in a plane, and then in Lima, Peru. It'll be a bit different, but I'm looking forward to it more than just about anything.
As some of you may notice, there is now an option in the upper left-hand corner of this page to subscribe to this blog via email. If that is to your liking, the option is now there!
I also made a map for the places that we will be visiting, and you can see that at this link: map.
I'll try to update as often as I can from down there, I'll be at a place with wifi on the first night, so hopefully I'll post something quickly before I collapse.
In any case, I hope all of you have a great winter, and take it easy.



Good birding,
Ian Davies
Manomet, MA
goshawk227@earthlink.net
www.pbase.com/daviesphoto
http://picasaweb.google.com/goshawk227
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uropsalis/





No comments: